|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter||Price ($)||Sale Price ($)||Special Text|
Back to search results
AZENIS FK510 SUV
Just like the model for cars, the AZENIS FK510 SUV is equipped with “Adaptive Constant Pressure" technology, and has a tyre tread that maximises consistent pressure distribution across the contact patch. The ACP tread (Adaptive Constant Pressure) increases braking performance, directional stability and overall driving dynamics. In addition to its excellent braking properties on wet surfaces, the AZENIS FK510 SUV is also characterised by long service life. Thanks to 4D Nano Design Technology, FALKEN engineers were able to develop an innovative rubber compound for the FK510, which provides improved wear life in addition to enhanced grip. The AZENIS FK510 SUV provides everything for the modern SUV driver with a high standard of driving dynamics, very short braking distances and very good aquaplaning characteristics.
High Performance SUV
- ADAPTIVE CONSTANT PRESSURE (ACP) PATTERN DESIGN - Designed and tested to meet the demands of Australian roads, the silica-based compound provides superior traction and grip in wet and dry conditions.
- HYBRID UNDERTREAD CAP PLY - Offers added rigidity and high-speed stability through the use of both aramid and nylon materials.
- SWITCHBACK SIPING - Helps optimise contact surface while cornering in wet conditions, penetrating the water surface and enhancing cornering performance.
- VARIABLE SIPE DEPTH - Is featured across the surface of the tread to allow for controlled flexibility while maintaining overall block rigidity.
- 4D NANO TECHNOLOGY - Features new compound advancements through biomass materials to help improve tread flexibility and adhesion while simultaneously reducing polymer heat generation.
All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our web site may be mis-priced. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, AAA Tyre Factory shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you so wish.