|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter||Price ($)||Sale Price ($)||Special Text|
Back to search results
1. Wet performance By using 3D hydroplaning simulation during the design process, KINERGY GT's exclusive tread design provides excellent water evacuation which ensures impressive wet performance and imprved safety in wet conditions. 2. Dry performance and mileage Designed for ultimate dry performance with optimised block sequence and stiffness. Enhanced stiffness gives longer tread life and wear. KINERGY GT's improved profile maximises tread uniformity and stability which ensure longer tread life and dry performance. A wide contact area provides better cornering response and improved handling performance. 3. Comfort and noise Trad block pitch sequence and profile have been engineered to reduce noise and vibratin across a wide range or road surfaces. Additionally vibration control technology offers the most comfortable driving experience.
- Wide circumferential 4 channel grooves
- Wide lateral groove
- Step-wing shoulder
- Optimised block stiffness
- Centre rib
- Enhanced sidewall stiffness
- Wide tread
- Optimised pitch sequence
- Vibration control technology
All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our web site may be mis-priced. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, AAA Tyre Factory shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you so wish.